Educational trips and programmes, school year: 2019/2020
On board a Gruppo Grimaldi ship students have the chance to live educational experiences that combine learning and healthy fun.
To reach the destination of your educational trip
HOTEL ON BOARD
SHIP + HOTEL
A journey to discover the most beautiful Mediterranean locations
Our routes to Spain, Greece, Malta, Sardinia and Sicily accompany students in their educational trips to discover new territories rich with fun and culture. During navigation it is possible to include illustrative educational activities to be carried out on board.
- Return trip (3 days/2 nights)
- From 1 to 4 weeks.
HOTEL ON BOARD – DESTINATION: BARCELONA
Four-day trip combining comfortable and safe voyage and the discovery of Barcelona, a city with history and culture.
LEAVING FROM CIVITAVECCHIA
- Saturday: 23:59 – Departure from Civitavecchia;
- Sunday: Arrival in Barcelona. Free evening in the city. Night on board;
- Monday: Free day to visit Barcelona. 22:15 – Departure from Barcelona;
- Tuesday: Arrival in Civitavecchia.
* Transit time: 20 hours. Approximate transit time, could be subject to change depending on the meteorological and marine conditions
Note: The Hotel on Board formula is available, in some periods of the year, also departing from Porto Torres.
Fees beginning at € 170 per person (fee valid for trips between September and December 2019. Subject to availability).
THE FEE INCLUDES:
- Return trip Civitavecchia/Barcelona/Civitavecchia in an inner cabin (triple/quadruple) for students and external cabin (single/double) for teachers
- All cabins have bathrooms
- 1 night on board, while the ship remains in Barcelona on Sunday
- 3 dinners, 3 lunches (of which 1 with basket) and 3 breakfasts at the self-service restaurant, with standard menu (non-alcoholic beverage included)
- Fixed rights
- 1 free passenger every 15 students.
- Schedules are subject to change
- During the Barcelona stop, embarking and disembarking are only allowed upon showing a valid identity and the boarding pass
- Upon request, prior to departure it is possible to organise excursions for the Barcelona stop
- With the Hotel on Board formula, it is possible to enjoy a dedicated programme, including for the Palermo-Livorno route
SHIP + HOTEL
The ship + hotel combo consists of travel packages that include voyage on Gruppo Grimaldi ships and lodging in a hotel in the city of destination. A wide range of itineraries is available, to discover Spain, Greece and Malta, as well as strongly traditional Italian regions such as Sardinia, Sicily, Lazio and Tuscany.