How to book ferry tickets
You can buy a ticket:
- directly online on our site
- by contacting the Grimaldi Lines booking office on +39 081 496.444
- by writing to email@example.com
- at your trusted travel agency
- through the websites of the major ferry web operators
- through the Grimaldi Lines sales points in Naples and Rome
- at the ticket offices of the departure ports
- in exceptional cases also on board the ship, at the reception
Whatever channel you choose, to make a reservation remember to keep the following information on hand for each passenger: name, surname, date of birth, document number and relative expiry date (for domestic routes, the valid document is not must be included in the booking; for Spain and Greece you need at least the identity card number; for Tunisia you need the passport number) and make, model and license plate of any vehicle.
On the web site you can find the different maritime connections for each destination, with indication of departure days and times.
If you buy the ticket directly online:
- select the round-trip or one-way routes
- choose the accommodation (making sure that the number of passengers corresponds to the number of seats; e.g. if you are 2 and you want the inside cabin, select AB2 and not AB4)
- if your pet travels with you and you want to bring it in your cabin, you can buy the pet in cabin service at €10 per cabin and leg
- if you have a discount code, enter it in the appropriate box; if you are the holder of a membership card of one of our partner companies, select the partnership in the appropriate drop-down menu and then enter the card number
- if you are a native or resident of Sardinia or Sicily, check the resident box
- once all selections have been made, the lowest applicable price will appear (corresponding to the special rate) for each date just before or after the one you selected
- choose the best offer for you, two complete estimates will appear, one at a special rate and one at a standard rate, with the prices of each individual item
- make your choice, enter all passenger data, any additional services and multi-risk insurance and your booking is complete!
Once the payment is complete, you will receive your tickets by email and you will be ready to go!