Welcome to the Customer Care Area of Grimaldi Lines.
The passenger who falls within the scope of the EU Regulation no. 1177/2010 and wishes to submit a claim to the Carrier, may transmit it within two months from the date on which the service was performed or should have been provided. Within a month of receiving the complaint, the Carrier must notify the passenger that the complaint has been accepted, rejected or is still under consideration. The time necessary to respond definitively to the complaint must not exceed two months from receipt thereof.
Complaints can be sent in Italian and / or English using the downloadable form:
- by e-mail to the address: email@example.com
- by certified mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by ordinary mail / registered mail to: Grimaldi Euromed SpA, via Marchese Campodisola n. 13, 80133 Naples.
If the Carrier does not reply to the complaint in the terms set out above, where the complaint has been submitted in a complete manner indicated above, the passenger may:
- Use the procedure for the out-of-court settlement of disputes by initiating a conciliation procedure before the Chamber of Commerce of the place of residence and / or domicile of the passenger;
- Submit a second-instance complaint to the Transport Regulation Authority at the addresses email@example.com , or firstname.lastname@example.org .
In case the Carrier delays to reply to the complaint, the passenger will be entitled to an automatic compensation as provided for by measure n. 5 of the Resolution of the Transport Regulation Authority n. 83/2019 available at the following link: