TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The issue of tickets “Grimaldi Lines” will take place exclusively on the basis of General Terms for Transportation and Cancellation as published on site www.grimaldi-lines.com at clause “Useful Information” in force at the time of subscription.
- The issue of tickets Grimaldi Lines will not imply any subordination of the Travel Agent to Grimaldi as per article 1742 of Italian Civil Code. The issue of every ticket implies an irrevocable debt towards Grimaldi who can modify the General Terms of Modification and Cancellation for specific departures.
- The Booking Quotation will show the commission amount granted to the Travel Agent for each booking.
With the sole reference to the commissions paid for the sale of Grimaldi Lines tickets, the travel agency authorizes Grimaldi to issue invoices:
- On behalf of travel agency in compliance with the Italian Vat law (DPR 633/72 art. 21, comma 2, lett. n);
- With a specific numbering referred to a defined Vat register named GL – travel agency code.
These invoices (or credit notes):
A) In the case in which they are issued on behalf of subjects resident or established in the territory of the Italian State:
- will be issued in XML format (eXtensible Markup Language) and transmitted through the Exchange System (SdI);
- will be made available to the Travel Agency (in “pdf” format and with “xml” format) on the website www.grimaldi-lines.com in the “agency space” section as soon as they are accepted by the Sdl (it will also be made available the relative acceptance receipt);
- they will be integrated by an attachment (together with the pdf format) which will contain all the information needed to identify the tickets to which they refer.
B) In the case in which they are issued on behalf of subjects NOT resident or established in the territory of the Italian State:
- Will be put at disposal of the travel agency (as pdf file) through a reserved area of web site www.grimaldi-lines.com within five days from their issue date;
- Will be considered duly received by Grimaldi within the day 10 of the next month unless some negative remarks are being sent by the travel agency;
- Will be issued with the same currency of the tickets they refer to;
- Will contain all information regarding tickets they refer to and every data required by the Italian Vat law. In particular, they will show the caption “issued by Grimaldi on behalf of the travel agency in compliance with the Italian Vat law DPR 633/72 art. 21, comma 2, lett. H”.
The travel agency shall:
- promptly notify Grimaldi in case of any subscription or suspension as to possible special tax system (to be clearly shown on the invoice);
- take care to print the invoices since the availability through the web site only substitutes the sending by ordinary mail.
- The a/m procedure will be applied to the sales commission on tickets issued starting from the subscription date of this agreement.
As long as the agreement will be in force the travel agency will not issue any sales commission invoice towards Grimaldi Lines.
- Travel Agent expressly declares the telephone number specified in this form to be valid for any business/operating notice (the Travel Agent will promptly inform Grimaldi about modification if any).
- Shall the Travel Agent choose B2B ONLINE channel, it expressly declares the email address as filled in this form to be valid for any business/operating notice. Travel Agent acknowledges that Grimaldi will send B2B ONLINE access credentials to same email address.
In this regard, it is specified that the T.A. will be directly and independently responsible towards customers in case of violations of the Privacy Law and/or in the case of processing/management of personal data in a manner inconsistent with the same, expressly relieving Grimaldi from all damages, losses, costs and expenses, direct and indirect, including any sanctions by the sector Authorities, that may derive from the T.A.’s non-compliance with the provisions of this contract.
- For any dispute the competent court will be the Court of Naples.