Which documents do I need for my trip?

EU citizens, who booked a reservation for Morocco or Tunisia, need their valid passport.
EU citizens who booked a reservation for Spain, Greece, Sardinia and Sicily just need their valid ID card.
Non-EU citizens, whichever the route they have chosen might be, need a valid passport and a valid residency permit or a visa for Countries belonging to Schengen Zone
Before getting on board, each passenger must be sure to have all the documents required at the port of destination; the sea carrier is not responsible for an eventual denial to disembarkation by local authorities, for passengers who have not the required documents.