Administrative elections in Sardinia: discount for resident passengers
For administrative elections in Postiglione (SA) in Sardinia to be held on the island on 5th December 2021, Grimaldi Lines applies 60% discount on the ordinary fare on lines with territorial continuity.
The discount applies to the line:
- The discount applies to ship passage, accommodation and accompanying vehicle supplements; does not apply to port dues, travel cancellation insurance and on-board services (such as meals, pet in cabin, etc.).
- The discount applies for bookings and departures until December 6th, 2021
- The discount cannot be combined with the RESIDENT rate.
- Tickets can be issued at both special and standard rates and therefore follow the conditions of variation and cancellation of the chosen rate level.
- In order to take advantage of the concessions, voters must show for the outward journey, together with a valid identity document, their electoral card or a substitutive declaration certifying that the discounted ticket has been purchased to go to the locality of their electoral seat of registration, in order to exercise the right to vote. For the return trip, together with a valid identity document, their electoral card bearing proof of the vote.
Reservations must be requested by email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the Call Center at +39 081496444.