Grimaldi Lines & Scalapay
The innovative payment method that allow you to immediately buy what you want and pay it in 3 comfortable installments of the same amount, without interest.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Use Scalapay to buy your Grimaldi Lines ticket online
Choose Scalapay at checkout
- Create an account in few minutes. Scalapay accepts all major credit, debit and prepaid cards on the VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS circuits.
- At the time of purchase, the first installment will be charged to your card. The next 2 installments will be charged to you on a monthly basis.
- First installment: at the time of purchase
- Second installment: 1 month from the day of purchase
- Third and last installment: 2 months from the day of purchase.
Scalapay will inform you a few days before the expiry of each installment via SMS and email. In the event of a total or partial refund for the customer, it will be used the same payment method chosen during the booking phase (Scalapay). To find out more, visit the dedicated page What happens in case of return and refund?
- You must be of age
- If the automatic payment of the installment is not successful, you will have 24 hours to complete the payment directly from your Scalapay account
- If this does not happen, Scalapay will apply commissions for late payment as explained below:
- Payment made by the due date = no additional costs!
- Payment made more than 1 day late = up to 6 euros of additional costs
- Payment made more than 1 week late = additional 6 euros (in addition to the first commission, up to a maximum of 12 euros for each payment)
The total cost of the commissions cannot exceed 15% of the loan value (second and third installments).
Visit www.scalapay.com for all the conditions
- Scalapay systems evaluate each order individually at the time of purchase and not all orders are approved. Whenever possible they will let you know the reason for the refusal but often for security reasons they are unable to provide a detailed explanation.
- Approval does not depend on availability on your card.
For more information visit https://scalapay.zendesk.com/hc/it/articles/360034600934
For any support, contact Scalapay assistance by filling out the following form https://help.scalapay.com/hc/it/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360011048535