ELECTIONS OF MAYORS AND MUNICIPAL COUNCILS IN SICILY AND ELECTIONS OF PRESIDENTS OF DISTRICT COUNCILS IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF CATANIA
By Assesorial Decree No. 54 of March 29, 2023, the dates of the elections of Mayors and Municipal Councils, mentioned in the decree, as well as of the Presidents of the Circumscription Councils and of the respective Circumscription Councils of the Circumscriptions of the municipality of Catania, were set for Sunday, May 28, 2023, (from 07: to 23:00 hours) and Monday, May 29, 2023 (from 07:00 to 15:00 hours).
In the same decree are set for the days of Sunday, June 11 (from 07:00 am to 11:00 pm) and Monday, June 12, 2023 (from 07:00 am to 3:00 pm) the possible second round of voting (runoff) of the Mayors of the municipalities concerned.
On the occasion of the above, on territorial continuity routes Grimaldi Lines applies a 60% discount on the regular fare.
The discount applies to the routes:
- Civitavecchia – Cagliari and vice versa
- Civitavecchia – Arbatax and vice versa
- Naples – Cagliari and vice versa
- Palermo – Cagliari and vice versa
- The discount applies to ship passage, accommodation and vehicle supplements; it does not apply to port fees, trip cancellation insurance and on-board services (such as meals, pet in cabin, wifi and spa, etc.).
- Discount applies for bookings until 06/13/2023 and departures until 06/13/2023
- The discount cannot be combined with the RESIDENT fare.
- Tickets can be issued at either special or standard fare and therefore follow the change and cancellation conditions of the chosen fare level. The choice of fare is up to the customer between ordinary with 60% discount or resident.
- Voters, in order to take advantage of the concessions, must show for the outward journey, together with a valid identity document, their voter’s card or a substitute statement certifying that the concessionary ticket was purchased to travel to the location of their polling place of registration in order to exercise their right to vote. For the return trip together with a valid identity document, one’s voter ID card bearing proof of voting.
- The facility can be applied only from Naples booking, please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact booking at 081496444.