With an InterRail pass you have the freedom to go wherever you want: you can choose between the “Global Pass” (valid in 30 countries) and the “One Country Pass” (valid in one single country). Each Pass gives you the opportunity to travel with special fares on our ferries to Greece, Sardinia, Sicily and Spain.
Interrail Pass-holders receive a 20% discount on ship passages and a 10% discount on accommodation supplements (pullman seats, berths and cabins) all year round.
- Civitavecchia – Barcelona (Spain)
- Savona – Barcellona (Spain)
- Porto Torres (Sardinia) – Barcelona (Spain)
- Savona – Barcelona (Spain)
- Brindisi – Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- Brindisi – Patras (Greece)
- Civitavecchia – Porto Torres (Sardinia)
- Livorno – Olbia (Sardinia).
- Civitavecchia/Olbia (Sardinia)
- Salerno – Palermo (Sicily)
- Livorno/Palermo (Sicily)
- Discounts are available on both full and special fares. Special fare tickets can be added alongside offers available at the time of booking, unless otherwise expressed in the relative conditions published on www.grimaldi-lines.com .
- Discounts aren’t apply on fixed dues, vehicles, meals, insurance travel or extra onboard services and to onboard events. They cannot be combined with other agreed discounts and are not available for Moroccan or Tunisian routes.
- Discounts must be requested at the time of booking, and therefore cannot be retroactively applied.
- Discounts are available to Interrail pass-holders who already have a Pass at time of booking, and relatives and other persons travelling together with Pass-holders.
Tickets issued under special offers are non-refundable but may be replaced under the “General Terms” published on www.grimaldi-lines.com
Passholders can book Grimaldi Lines tickets’:
- Online www.grimaldi-lines.com. Choosing the agreement INTERRAIL PASS in the related list and entering the pass cover code in the “code/number” box. You can find your pass cover code in your Travel Diary, shown circled below:
- By calling the Italian or Spanish Grimaldi Lines contact center on +39 081496444 (Italy) or (+34) 902.531.333 (Spain), and providing your Pass number.
- By sending an email to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org with your reservation details and a copy of the Pass.
- At the following Grimaldi Tours point of sales, showing your Eurail Pass:
- Italy, Napoli, Via Marchese Campodisola 13
- Italy, Roma, Via Boncompagni 43
- Italy, Palermo, Via Emerico Amari 8
- At the following Grimaldi Lines Port Offices, showing their Eurail Pass:
- Italy, Porto di Civitavecchia,– Terminal Autostrade del Mare - Via Prato del Turco 1.
- Italy, Porto di Livorno - Stazione Marittima Darsena Toscana Ovest – Viale Mogadiscio 14g.
- Spain, Barcelona - Terminal Grimaldi - Muelle de Costa, s/n 08039
IMPORTANT: At the port you will be asked to show a copy of your Pass. Any customers failing to do so must pay the difference between the promotional price and the regular price available at departure time.