With an InterRail pass you have the freedom to go wherever you want: you can choose between the “Global Pass” (valid in 30 countries) and the “One Country Pass” (valid in one single country). Each Pass gives you the opportunity to travel with special fares on our ferries to Greece, Sardinia, Sicily and Spain. Discounts
InterRail Pass-holders receive a 20% discount on ship passages and a 10% discount on accommodation supplements (pullman seats, berths and cabins) all year round.
- Civitavecchia – Barcelona (Spain)
- Porto Torres (Sardinia) – Barcelona (Spain)
- Livorno – Barcelona (Spain)
- Brindisi – Igoumenitsa (Greece)
- Brindisi – Patras (Greece)
- Civitavecchia – Porto Torres (Sardinia)
- Civitavecchia – Olbia (Sardinia)
- Livorno – Olbia (Sardinia)
- Salerno – Palermo (Sicily)
- Livorno – Palermo (Sicily)
A timetable of departure times is available online at www.grimaldi-lines.com Conditions of Applications:
- Discounts are available on both full and special fares. Special fare tickets can be added alongside offers available at the time of booking, unless otherwise expressed in the relative conditions published on www.grimaldi-lines.com .
- Discounts cannot be applied on fixed dues, vehicles, travel insurance, meals or extra onboard services. They cannot be combined with other agreed discounts and are not available for Moroccan or Tunisian routes.
- Discounts must be requested at the time of booking, and therefore cannot be retroactively applied.
- Discounts are available to InterRail pass-holders who already have a Pass at time of booking, and relatives and other persons travelling together with Pass-holders.
- Discounts are not available to group bookings.
Tickets issued under special offers are non-refundable but may be replaced under the “General Terms” published on www.grimaldi-lines.com
Passholders can make their reservations via the following channels:
- By calling the Italian or Spanish Grimaldi Lines contact center on +39 081496444 (Italy) or (+34) 902.531.333 (Spain), and providing their Pass number.
- By sending an email to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org with your reservation details and a copy of the Pass.
- At the following Grimaldi Tours point of sales, showing their InterRail Pass:
- Italy, Napoli, Via Marchese Campodisola 13
- Italy, Roma, Via Boncompagni 43
- Italy, Palermo, Via Emerico Amari 8
- At the following Grimaldi Lines Port Offices, showing their InterRail Pass:
- Italy, Porto di Civitavecchia,– Terminal Autostrade del Mare - Via Prato del Turco 1.
- Italy, Porto di Livorno - Stazione Marittima Darsena Toscana Est
- Spain, Barcelona - Terminal Grimaldi - Muelle de Costa, s/n 08039
: At the port you will be asked to show a copy of your InterRail Pass. Any customers failing to do so must pay the difference between the promotional price and the regular price.